Since I joined Pinterest a couple months ago, I’ve come across sooo many awesome DIY projects that I’m really excited about trying. It started with a search for home decor projects, and now my to-do list of DIY’s is getting longer and longer every day. I need to get to it. But anyways, through all of these amazing finds I’ve become slightly obsessed with the eighty five million uses for mason jars. One of the best tutorials I found was for these Glowing Jars– which look like they’d be complicated to make, but are really as easy as splattering glow-in-the-dark paint inside of a mason jar and charging them up with sun or lamp light. I love them! Can’t wait to do this project with my little nephew.
- Come through and check out my new pieces at the Hip Hop Thrift Shop this Sunday at @TheBboySpot! For more info: facebook.com/events/4361443… 1 week ago
- True & necessary. "@ralphmarston: When you have nothing left to fall back on, you'll quickly figure out how to move ahead.” 4 weeks ago
- New personalized necklaces are available in your choice of raw turquoise or pyrite minerals, and can… instagram.com/p/ltbD5PDxgO/ 1 month ago
- Packing orders while he naps. 🙇 Blessed and thankful. 1 month ago
- Rainy night outside, productive night inside. 1 month ago