Since I joined Pinterest a couple months ago, I’ve come across sooo many awesome DIY projects that I’m really excited about trying. It started with a search for home decor projects, and now my to-do list of DIY’s is getting longer and longer every day. I need to get to it. But anyways, through all of these amazing finds I’ve become slightly obsessed with the eighty five million uses for mason jars. One of the best tutorials I found was for these Glowing Jars– which look like they’d be complicated to make, but are really as easy as splattering glow-in-the-dark paint inside of a mason jar and charging them up with sun or lamp light. I love them! Can’t wait to do this project with my little nephew.
- Tangerine Quartz--one of the 5 new #gems added to our line of stud earrings! Known as the Soul Stone,… instagram.com/p/lXqCWjDxpr/ 19 hours ago
- Time to create. ⌚️ #supplyday #turkisheye #evileye #protectiveeye #createdaily #ninamantrajewelry instagram.com/p/lIzg0Ujxg8/ 6 days ago
- @oddznendz you're nuts! lol 1 week ago
- RT @ralphmarston: There is something you can do right now that will make a positive difference and move things forward. Find it and do it. 1 week ago
- RT @jaysullymusic: Be consistent 1 week ago