Since I joined Pinterest a couple months ago, I’ve come across sooo many awesome DIY projects that I’m really excited about trying. It started with a search for home decor projects, and now my to-do list of DIY’s is getting longer and longer every day. I need to get to it. But anyways, through all of these amazing finds I’ve become slightly obsessed with the eighty five million uses for mason jars. One of the best tutorials I found was for these Glowing Jars– which look like they’d be complicated to make, but are really as easy as splattering glow-in-the-dark paint inside of a mason jar and charging them up with sun or lamp light. I love them! Can’t wait to do this project with my little nephew.
- Back in the lab with a clear mind after a couple months hiatus. Working on some hand-cut pieces for… instagram.com/p/Y6ryDNzZHN/ 1 week ago
- Spent the day designing new cards and packaging! Can't wait for all the supplies to arrive. instagram.com/p/YEtJgcjxgZ/ 1 month ago
- Working on a few Cosmic Necklaces by special request...one of my favorites to make! #ninamantra… instagram.com/p/XtXqFCjxqU/ 1 month ago
- Have the rare opportunity to go to sleep 'early', but of course I'd rather stay up and work. #focused 1 month ago
- Another Insight Bracelet on it's way to California! Use the code "INSTALOVE" to receive 20% off your… instagr.am/p/Wpyhzsjxga/ 2 months ago